Conversational LLC. provides the following:
Other services that may be introduced General Disclaimer – Third Party Information
1. Darden Quality of Works, LLC has entered all information contained herein as a general outline of the subject matter. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. in good faith, believing this information to be true, honest, accurate, and not misleading. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. relies on the integrity of its sources to provide that information. Therefore, Darden Quality of Works, LLC bears no responsibility to the accuracy of the information and use of the information is entirely at the risk and responsibility of the Client, with no recourse to Darden Quality of Works, LLC. All rights reserved.
1. Use of Information
2. Condition of Use
In agreement to accepting products and services with Darden Quality of Works, LLC., or through any channel partner with whom Darden Quality of Works, LLC. may be acting as a service provider, the Client AGREES to the following Terms and Conditions of use:
1. Subscriber agrees, acknowledges and accepts clauses (1) and (2) above;
2. Once Service Agreement is completed, a unique telephone number shall be assigned to the Subscriber to retain the number as long as they like. The Subscriber however must maintain a current payment status on their account. To include all payments due on the due dates attached to the Subscriber’s account with Darden Quality of Works, LLC. If for any reason the Subscriber goes into a delinquent status, Darden Quality of Works, LLC. reserves the right to cancel all services attached to Subscriber; to include relinquishing the phone number given. In the event that the service is cancelled, the telephone number assigned to Subscriber shall be relinquished, for use as Darden Quality of Works, LLC. sees fit.
3. Upon cancellation of the services, Darden Quality of Works, LLC. Will no longer be liable or be responsible whatsoever for receipt and delivery of any messages sent to Subscriber’s account following that cancellation; this is also true for all future incoming calls still managed by Darden Quality of Works, LLC. systems.
4. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. Reserves the right to discontinue services with the subscriber and rescind subscriber’s telephone number at any given time and without notice.
5. Subscriber is prohibited from communicating or relaying any material that is derogatory, racist, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful or in any other way displeasing to others and or illegal;
6. Subscriber shall not use any services provided by Darden Quality of Works, LLC. for unsolicited calls “unwanted phone calls” or cause mischief to others;
7. If Subscriber engages in unsolicited calls” unwanted phone calls”, or causes any annoyance while using any of the services, Darden Quality of Works, LLC. shall, at its sole discretion, and without prior notice terminate services to Subscriber.
8. In the event there is any cause to believe that the service provided by Darden Quality of Works, LLC. is being used to violate any portion of any laws, that service or product shall be immediately cancelled. Such cancellation shall be at the sole discretion of Darden Quality of Works, LLC., and shall be done without notice to the Subscriber or recourse to Darden Quality of Works LLC.
9. 14 Day Trial Period does not apply to prior Darden Quality of Works, LLC clients, casual subscriber or new subscribers that require Darden Quality of Works, LLC. services for promotional and advertising campaigns. 14 Day Trial Period coverage starts at time of signing of Service Agreement and must be cancelled as directed in the cancellation procedures, before the end date indicated in the Service Agreement in order to avoid first invoice fees equal to that of the selected plan’s rate and overage fees applicable.
10. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. is not responsible for any incoming calls made by telemarketers, misdialed numbers, promotional companies or callers not wanting to leave a message. These types of calls are chargeable as per the selected plan and are referred to as inbound calls.
3. Virtual Reception Plans and Additional Fees
Darden Quality of Works, LLC provides four levels of service based on volume/minutes of calls answered by a Darden Quality of Works, LLC. receptionist. Each plan is charged at the scheduled rates.
Starter – $199/month 60 Receptionist Minutes
· Live Answering
Basic - $349/Month 120 Receptionist Minutes
· Live Answering
Entrepreneur Package - $599/Month 180 Receptionist Minutes
· Live Answering
Executive Package - $897/Month 300 Receptionist Minutes
· Live Answering
Custom minute plans are also available and billed according to request
Darden Quality of Works, LLC. Schedules appointments for subscribers who require calendar management services. The fee is in addition to the monthly reception services plan rate. The monthly cost of Quality Scheduling features is $69 per month.
Darden Quality of Works, LLC. Any text messages sent at the request for message taking are charged at a rate of $0.05 per minute. Texting fees are billed to the Subscriber on the 1st business day of each month without warning and are not covered by the 14 Day Trial Period.
In our billing system, Darden Quality of Works, LLC utilizes what we call "Receptionist minutes". A subscriber is charged for the entire length of every call. Your account is billed at the time Darden Quality Works receptionists are on the line handling your call. For calls lasting only 10 seconds, you are billed for only 10 seconds. A billable minute is the time our receptionist is on the line with your caller or connecting the call to your business. The hold time is included. A Receptionist Minute starts when he or she receives an inbound call and ends when he or she transfers the call to someone, or forwards it to voicemail, or otherwise disconnects the call. Minutes are calculated by counting the time our Outbound Receptionist spends on the call. From the time the Receptionist starts the call until the call ends.
Darden Quality of Works LLC. Inbound or outbound minutes that exceed Subscriber's allotted plan minutes will be charged at a rate of $1.65 per minute. Charges for overages are billed to Subscriber’s on the 1st business day of each month without notice. The fourteen-day trial period is limited to 500 minutes, and any minute’s exceeding this will be charged at the rate of $1.65 per minute at the time of cancellation or renewal.
In cases where Subscribers wish to include multiple or different companies into their account, they will be charged a plan rate suitable to the combined company's minutes along with a $25/month fee. This $25/month fee includes your additional number required.
Every month thereafter, if payment(s) are not received within 5 days of the Due Date, a Monthly Late Charge of $15 will be applied. Darden Quality of Works, LLC reserves the right to change prices at any time.
1. Credit Card Payments
To submit payment, Subscribers must provide their full name, email address, mailing address, credit card number, CVV code, and expiration date. Darden Quality of Works, LLC is able to utilize this information to process the Subscriber's order and inform them about its progress. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. no guarantee can be made that information transmitted through the internet will be 100% secure. Online credit card transactions are conducted using a secure server that uses the most current encryption methods to reduce this risk. The general staff of Darden Quality of Works, LLC is not permitted access to this secure server. Please note that Darden Quality of Works, LLC cannot guarantee the security of transmitted information, so you undertake these transactions at your own risk.
2. Cancelling Service
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time prior to the monthly renewal date or prior to the end of the 14 Day Trial Period by notifying Darden Quality of Works LLC. Subscriptions will continue until the current prepaid monthly subscription expires or will be cancelled immediately, depending on the cancellation request option selected by the subscriber. No refunds are provided by Darden Quality of Works, LLC for early cancellations. If you fail to cancel your 14 Day Trial Period plan in this manner, all invoice charges for usage will be applied and you will be charged for your first invoice. At the time of cancellation, overage rates apply to SMS fees and services rendered.
1. Rights to Suspend or Terminate Overdue Accounts
Should any amount owing by you under this or any other agreement for our service become overdue for more than five days, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access without notice, until such obligations are paid in full. In the event of a full termination of your account without a proper cancellation request (according to our terms and conditions), you remain responsible for all subscription fees owed as well as all applicable sales and use taxes for the purchase of your subscription, based on the address you provide to Darden Quality of Works, LLC when you register as a subscriber. It is the United States dollar that is used to quote all fees. For the creation and reactivation of the terminated account after your subscription has been terminated by Darden Quality of Works, LLC for non-payment, a $25 reactivation fee will be charged. Payment of the $25 reactivation fee must be made in full prior to activation for services to be reinstated. The fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Darden Quality of Works, LLC. We are not liable for the following to the Subscriber or anyone else:
a. The efficiency, security, reliability, and competence of the Subscriber when using the internet, telecommunications companies, and internet service providers in transmitting information;
b. Maintaining the confidentiality of subscriber passwords;
c. The use of Darden Quality of Works, LLC messaging by third parties, regardless of the reason. In all circumstances, the subscriber is responsible for password security, and must ensure that the password is not disclosed to any third parties;
d. The security of any information transmitted over the internet.
1. Exclusion of Liability
a. Darden Quality of Works, LLC has been acknowledged and agreed upon by the Subscriber. Darden Quality of Works, LLC shall not be liable for any claim (including negligence) arising directly or indirectly from any act or omission, any misuse of services by the Subscriber, or any other action or failure to act conducted by the Subscriber. If this clause does not fully and completely exclude any claim against Darden Quality of Works, LLC and/or that any third party may seek a claim against it in any way related to the Subscriber's use or misuse of the services or any actions or inactions performed by Darden Quality of Works, LLC in connection with the Subscriber, Darden Quality of Works, LLC is hereby indemnified by the Subscriber against any and all liabilities, losses, expenses, and costs incurred by Darden Quality of Works, LLC as a direct or indirect consequence of any such claims being made.
b. Darden Quality of Works, LLC hereby excludes from this Agreement all liabilities, costs, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind or nature which Subscriber or third party may assert against Darden Quality of Works, LLC, including claims for negligence arising from this Agreement in relation to any matter whatsoever. In accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document and in the Service Agreement, Darden Quality of Works, LLC agrees to provide a variety of telecommunications services to Client.
In accordance with the Service Agreement, regular service will begin on the date specified therein. Following Initiation Date, and every month thereafter, Client shall pay Darden Quality of Works, LLC the Monthly Charge. Additional charges may be assessed pursuant to the Service Agreement in addition to the Monthly Charge. The charges are all shown in United States dollars. Payments must be received by Darden Quality of Works, LLC. No later than five days after the Due Date. For the Monthly Charge, the Due Date is the date the account was created on a recurring basis. A variable charge is due on the first of the month immediately following the month for which the service was provided. At all times, Client shall maintain a valid form of payment with Darden Quality of Works, LLC. Client hereby authorizes Darden Quality of Works, LLC to debit Client's credit card(s) to satisfy any and all amounts due to Darden Quality of Works, LLC. The Client will be considered in Material Default of this Agreement if Darden Quality of Works LLC does not receive full payment within five business days of the Due Date and Darden Quality of Works, LLC shall have the right to terminate service immediately without waiving the right to collect any and all amounts then due plus any late fees that may be incurred thereafter.
As part of our commitment to maintaining the confidentiality of the confidential information provided to us by our clients, Darden Quality of Works, LLC will handle that information with reasonable care in the course of providing the Telecommunication Services. Darden Quality of Works, LLC. We will not divulge or use any confidential information unless authorized by the Client or otherwise required by law. Any information in the public domain that is not the fault of Darden Quality of Works, LLC. and/or information received from a third party with the right to transfer such information shall not be considered confidential information by the client
In the event that you or your callers are abusive, disrespectful, or otherwise inappropriate to our receptionists or service providers, your account may be terminated or otherwise suspended.
In the following cases, we reserve the right to not respond to your requests or terminate your account:
The laws and jurisdiction of Georgia will govern any and all disputes between Darden Quality of Works, LLC and the Client. It is agreed that any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be resolved in Fulton County, Georgia state or federal courts, and that such courts will have irrevocable jurisdiction over the parties.